dangerousNegro: Smart is the New Gangsta
(Sat Aug 16, 2008 07:20 PM CT)
What is a dangerousNegro? As defined on dangerousNegro.com, a dangerousNegro is a Danger to America's racial paradigm, a Danger to low expectations, a Danger to degenerate black mentalities, and is Dangerously contagious to the miseducated individual.
In short, dangerousNegro is a clothing line that helps to promote the Black Empowerment Movement through fashion and entertainment. And if I might add, the clothes are pretty fly.
Recently dangerousNegro dropped the new mixtape dangerousNegro: Smart is the New Gangsta. The mixtape features 5th Flow, Mookie Jones, Bun-B, Naughty By Nature, Royce Da 5'9, and many more. We're bringing it to you free of charge. Download it via megaupload.com, jam it, and pass it along. Also, check out the clothes on dangerousNegro.com.
- 5th Flow - dangerousNEGRO
- Ivy League - Jamaican Carl
- M1 (dead prez) - Drop
- Mookie Jones - Return of The Prince (4 Pac)
- Mookie Jones - Still Flossin ft Bun B and Beanie Sigel
- 5th Flow - Hustle Harder
- Reo - Talk About Nothing
- Reo - Every Memory of You
- Naughty By Nature - Hip Hop's Pain
- GT Garza - It's In Ur Heart
- Syreeta - Nicotine Dreams
- Old Money - Steve Harvey
- The Alpha Project - Obama
- ReoBounce Back
- D.O.E Record2 Minute PSA
- Royce Da 5'9Black Girl
- Ivy LeagueVanity
Check out JClay sporting the dangerousNegro t-shirt.]]>