dN|Be has major plans for expansion in the near future, so check back for new positions opening up. However, we need someone to lead the charge, so we're only looking for one position right now.
President (aka Luteni Jenerali)
Description: We're looking for an outgoing individual with proven leadership abilities to lead dN|Be into our next stage of growth and relieve our CEO of some of his responsibilities. We're a small team right now, so the person that fills this position will be doing a little bit of everything.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with CEO to prepare company for equity investment
- Help CEO identify key hires (Sales Director and Digital Marketing Director)
- Identify and negotiate pricing with suppliers in Africa and the Caribbean
- Prepare company to sell into small and large retail establishments
- Manage customer service staff
- Manage production process
- Use Google Analytics and financial software to monitor company performance and identify areas for improvement
- Present quarterly performance reports and budgets to CEO and investors
- Previous executive-level retail or other small business experience, preferably with a streetwear/urban brand.
- B2B wholesale experience dealing with corporate retail buyers.
- Experience with e-commerce operations and digital marketing strategies.
- Entrepreneurial passion.
- Dedication to African/Black Empowerment.
Application process: send resume and cover letter to email@example.com